We are looking for an ambitious and customer centric individual to join our People team. If you are wanting to further your career in HR and get an all-round generalist experience from a vibrant and fast-paced organisation who is committed to help educators serving children from disadvantaged backgrounds to keep getting better, the this might be the role for you.
You will support the attraction, retention, and development of our excellent employees and engage in successful effective cross team working to fulfil our mission. You will be part of the wider HR team ensuring systems and processes are effectively managed, as well as encouraging a climate of collaborative relationship between employees at all levels.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Proven admin experience required
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- A team player, but with the ability to work with people of all working styles, backgrounds, experience, etc.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to take a flexible and adaptable approach to meet the needs of the organisation
- Experienced of working within a complex and pressured environment
- A customer focus and a strong 'can do’ attitude
- Eagerness to learn and develop and willing to go the extra mile
- Reliable and approachable
- A strong commitment to education, the non-profit sector and raising the aspirations, achievement and life chances of all children.
- Strong skills in MS Office including Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel
We are happy to be able to offer you:
- Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
How to apply
To apply or for any questions and queries, please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.