Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Birmingham, London or Manchester
£24,000 per annum (plus £3,000 London Weighting if applicable)
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our Programmes team as a Programmes Senior Co-ordinator (internally known as Programmes Senior Associate). The role is responsible for delivering the day to day communications with stakeholders on a cohort, programme or range of our programmes, ensuring an excellent level of customer service.
You'll provide the interface between the organisation and our stakeholders, liaising with other teams to ensure that full programme requirements are communicated and fulfilled. As well as supporting end to end programme management for the area you are responsible for. As the Senior Associate, the role may include oversight and coordination of Programme Associates, acting as a point of escalation, and helping to develop longer-term programme management plans.
Based in either our Birmingham, London or Manchester office, you’ll provide high-quality handling of in-bound queries (e.g. from participants or delivery partners), escalating where appropriate in line with agreed escalation policies, and seeking to build a friendly, professional and warm relationship with stakeholders. You’ll collect and review stakeholder feedback and follow up where appropriate in line with team ways of working, and contribute to continuous improvement across the team.
This exciting role is varied and complex, and will require a robust, agile and creative individual to fulfil the needs of the organisation. It is essential that you have an excellent understanding of customer service standards and have prioritisation, organisation and planning skills. In this role you will need to use your initiate to make improvements and have strong analytical skills with the ability to interrogate data and identify trends.
Who are Ambition Institute?
At Ambition Institute we help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, and help their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That’s how we’ll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
- We train teachers and leaders at all levels to get better at the things that make the biggest difference: what you teach, how you teach it, and how you create the conditions for schools to thrive.
- We share what works. Everyone can benefit from evidence of how great teaching and leadership can improve schools and change lives, so we connect people to the latest research and best practice.
- We champion every teacher and school leader’s potential to develop, as the driving force for sustainable school improvement.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working culture, so you can control how you work.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after a year’s service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Professional development offer for all staff.
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays.
- Employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% national insurance rebate).
- Interest free season ticket / bike loans
How to apply
All applications must be received by the closing date, 9am on 8 December 2021. Interviews are expected to take place on 14 December 2021.
To apply for this role, or any of our other vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.