Sales Operations Manager, School Partnerships
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Birmingham, London or Manchester
£30,000 per annum (plus £3,000 London Weighting if applicable)
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated and talented professional to join our School Partnerships team as a Sales Operations Manager. You will be responsible for increasing sales productivity by simplifying processes and implementing automation tools.
You’ll achieve this by effectively and efficiently business partnering with a few of our teams to proactively identify bottlenecks in our sales processes and find ways to reduce them which will make the sales machine go faster. In addition to this, some projects that you’ll be involved in include developing operational strategy, leading complex operations and you’ll work to align varied, often competing, interests.
Working in a hybrid way, you’ll be attached to either our Birmingham, London or Manchester office and will report to the Operations Director of School Partnerships. In line with our current ways of working, you’ll be expected to be in the office at least 1 day a month, in addition to team days. This is subject to review.
Some of the skills that’ll really help you in this role are, strong analytical and numerical skills with excellent attention to detail, strong people and influencing skill with the ability to build trust and effective relationships and also be competent with handling data to help monitor and evaluate performance outcomes.
If you’ve experience in creating reports, optimising processes, training new hires and managing dashboards and have a customer focused approach, this could be the role for you.
Who are Ambition Institute?
At Ambition Institute we help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, and help their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That’s how we’ll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
- We train teachers and leaders at all levels to get better at the things that make the biggest difference: what you teach, how you teach it, and how you create the conditions for schools to thrive.
- We share what works. Everyone can benefit from evidence of how great teaching and leadership can improve schools and change lives, so we connect people to the latest research and best practice.
- We champion every teacher and school leader’s potential to develop, as the driving force for sustainable school improvement.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working culture, so you can control how you work.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after a year’s service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Professional development offer for all staff.
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays.
- Employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% national insurance rebate).
- Interest free season ticket / bike loans
How to apply
All applications must be received by the closing date, 9am on 07 June 2022. Interviews are expected to take place on 13 June 2022.
To apply for this role, or any of our other vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.