This role is at the frontline of our engagement with the teachers and leaders on our programmes. You will be a senior member of the Participant Support team delivering day to day communications with participants on a range of programmes, helping them through their programme and ensuring they receive an excellent level of customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A strong commitment to helping educators serving children from disadvantaged backgrounds to keep getting better
- An excellent understanding of customer service standards and their application
- A good understanding of programmatic support to enable participants to succeed in their programmes
- Line management experience with the ability to lead and empower small teams
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to clearly explain procedures
- Excellent organisation, planning and prioritisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and experience of using them to engage stakeholders
Ability to use own initiative to respond positively to change and/ or to challenging situations with a desire to seek solutions and make improvements
We are happy to be able to offer you:
- Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters.
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
How to apply
To apply for a role or for any questions or queries, please visit our website.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Please note, if you are successful and appointed to work from our London office, we will be moving to an exciting new office space in West London by the end of the year. Further details will be shared on your appointment.