Senior Director – Programme Delivery/Operations
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Birmingham, London or Manchester
£75,000 per annum (plus £3,000 London Weighting if applicable)
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated and talented professional to join our Programmes team and play a leading role in the organisation as Senior Director - Programme Delivery/Operations on a permanent contract.
This is an exciting time to join Ambition Institute as we scale up our delivery to work with c. 25,000 teachers and school leaders this academic year.
This post is responsible for the operational functions (logistics, scheduling and events) that support both our central programme delivery and our national network of delivery partners. You will play a key role in ensuring high quality professional development for teachers and school leaders through holding responsibility for the continuous improvement of programme delivery and participant experience through oversight of programme data, reporting and governance.
In this role you will be responsible for a multi-million Pound delivery budget, as well as overall programme data, reporting, reviewing risk and the continuous improvement of programme delivery. The post-holder will manage a complex multi-disciplinary team of 4-6 Associate Directors and work in close partnership with Programme teams and support Directors through the curation of management information.
Reporting to the Executive Director - Programmes, the successful candidate can be based in any of our office locations.
Who are Ambition Institute?
At Ambition Institute we help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, and help their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That’s how we’ll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
- We train teachers and leaders at all levels to get better at the things that make the biggest difference: what you teach, how you teach it, and how you create the conditions for schools to thrive.
- We share what works. Everyone can benefit from evidence of how great teaching and leadership can improve schools and change lives, so we connect people to the latest research and best practice.
- We champion every teacher and school leader’s potential to develop, as the driving force for sustainable school improvement.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working culture, so you can control how you work.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after a year’s service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Professional development offer for all staff.
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays.
- Employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% national insurance rebate).
- Interest free season ticket / bike loans
How to apply
All applications must be received by the closing date, 9am on 25th October 2021. Interviews are expected to take place on 28th/29th October 2021.
To apply for this role, or any of our other vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.