Ambitious About Autism's, Employ Autism programme is being developed to increase the confidence of employers in recruiting and retaining autistic talent by offering paid experiences of work.
We are seeking to increase our partnership reach, establishing regional networks across the country and evidencing good practice through longitudinal research and evaluation.
As a result, we are currently looking for an Account Manager to join the team who will support the growth of the programme and the effective delivery of the programme aims with one of our key corporate partners. The group consists of four businesses and has 86 offices across the UK.
You will play a key role in:
- Being the key point of contact for the group partners successfully joining the Employ Autism programme.
- Manage the day-to-day tasks, building and maintaining relationships between the group and the Employ Autism programme.
- Lead on the implementation and delivery of the Employ Autism programme with the group.
- Experience planning, delivery and evaluation of complex programmes or projects
- Experience in developing and maintaining positive strategic relationships and partnerships with commercial organisations
- Experience in designing and delivering programme/project information to a range of audiences including at conferences/presentations
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in making sure the organisations partnerships are successful. In return, you will have access to continued professional development (CPD), excellent benefits including support for wellbeing, generous holiday allowance and a friendly and supportive team that you can meet here
We encourage applicants with lived experience of autism and other neurodivergent / neuro-difference.
Please find our recruitment pack below. If you have any questions about the role or would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Stephen Vickers
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
The Safeguarding responsibilities of the post as per the job description and personal specification.
Whether the post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendment to the Exceptions Order 1975,2013 and 2021. This means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected', so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filter guide
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.