Ambitious College is London's first specialist Day College for young people aged 16-25 with a primary diagnosis of autism, some of whom have additional disabilities. We believe that every young person attending Ambitious College deserves a fulfilling, happy and rewarding life. Our educational approach focuses on the individual at all times.
We were recently awarded the ‘Natspec 2020 award' for ‘Wellbeing and mental health' and also hold a ‘Good' Ofsted rating.
We are looking to recruit an Administrator/Receptionist who has excellent stakeholder skills, is dynamic and who can be flexible within a fast-paced environment.
As well as providing administrative and reception support, you will be involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and will frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
The role varies greatly day-to-day depending on the needs of the college however this ensures lots of variety and opportunity to expand your knowledge and expertise in multiple areas. The vast majority of your work will involve both written and verbal communication, word processing and typing, and requires relevant skills such as IT, organisational and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- The role itself is very rewarding and allows room to be creative and build trusted relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent CPD including a wide-range of in house and external training courses.
- Competitive annual salary paid over 52 weeks and excellent salary progression within the role.
- Annual staff recognition awards.
- Cycle to work scheme up to £5000.
- Season ticket loans.
- A wide range of wellness programmes including: virtual yoga & zumba classes, running club, art & cooking classes online.
- Employee Assistance Programme, to help you balance your work, family, and personal life.
- Access to physiotherapy.
- On-site parking.
To find out more about this position please find attached the job description entailing the role details.
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th April 2021
Interviews: We will interview flexibly until the closing date
Start Date: As soon as appropriate to start, we appreciate notice periods and current commitments may effect this.
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.