Have YOU got what it takes?..... to inspire, to lead, to innovate
Can YOU make the difference?...........to our pupils, our families
Can YOU make the ordinary possible?
TreeHouse School has a career defining opportunity for an exceptional person, who is passionate about leading on supporting our pupils. If you are ambitious about making the ordinary possible for children and young people with autism, share our forward thinking, open minded values then we would love to hear from you.
TreeHouse School is an Ofsted “outstanding” non-maintained special school and sixth form for pupils aged 4 – 19. We have been providing specialist education for children with autism since 1997 to enable them to learn, thrive and achieve. We are person-centred, we thrive through challenge, we are caring and we are creative.
What we offer:
- We are committed to CPD, we are a part of the Haringey Education Program providing NPQSL
- Subsidised weekly classes including; Yoga, Zumba and Running
- Free healthy breakfast
- Annual staff recognition awards
- Cycle to work scheme up to £5000
- Season ticket loans
- Wellness programmes
- Access to physiotherapy for all employees
- Contribute to school planning both strategically and operationally including the school Self Evaluation and the School Development Plan.
- Work as part of the Senior Leadership team to ensure a positive and effective approach to transdisciplinary working between teachers, OT, SaLT, BA, support, care leads
- Be the School Designated Safeguarding Lead, responsible for child/adult protection
Interested in finding out more? Come and visit TreeHouse School Tuesday 26th November 2019 1.30pm-3.00pm. We have limited spaces available so please contact below.
This position closes on Monday 2nd December 9.00AM
Final Interviews: Thursday 5th December 2019 1.00PM-4.00PM Friday 6 th December 2019 9.00AM-4.00PM
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.