Are you interested in helping us make the ordinary possible for children and young people with autism?
Here at Ambitious about Autism, we are looking for a Finance Business Partner.
This role is responsible for the Business Partnering of some strategically important areas across the group, supporting them to deliver their financial targets by developing trusted relationships and working alongside members of our Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and budget holders to produce their finance model, budget, and forecasts.
Ambitious about Autism is the national charity for children and young people with autism. We provide services, raise awareness and understanding as well as campaign for change. Through TreeHouse School, Ambitious College and The Rise School we provide specialist education and support to children and young people, aged three to 25, with autism.
- To develop the financial strategy (the 5 year model) for key departments, influencing senior colleagues as appropriate to ensure financial sustainability and alignment with the organisation
- Applying expert financial knowledge to provide financial advice and guidance to budget holders on finance policies, procedures and best practice.
- To design, produce and circulate high quality management information and analytics that monitor performance against the financial plan, to ensure that the financial position remains on track.
At Ambitious about Autism we offer a wide range of financial and wellbeing benefits, such as:
- Continuous professional development
- Flexible working
- Subsidised weekly classes including; Yoga, Zumba and Running
- Annual staff recognition awards
- Cycle to work scheme up to £5000
- Season ticket loans
- Wellness programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to physiotherapy for all employees
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who would like work for a forward-thinking organisation
s and make a real impact to young people and children with autism.
If you would like more information about the role or would be keen to have a confidential chat, please contact Stephen Vickers
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.