Here at Ambitious about Autism, We are seeking an enthusiastic Helpdesk Administrator to join the Property and IT Team. You will be responsible for managing the Helpdesk function and providing first line support for all Ambitious About Autism sites. This is an exciting role that plays a big part in the daily running of technology for the business and contributes to the successful running of IT systems for all stakeholders.
You will be part of a small but professional and operational team and will report to the Group Facilities Manager. You will share an absolute commitment to our mission and values.
The successful applicant will provide a seamless service in managing the Helpdesk function across all Ambitious about Autism sites, and work with a number of stakeholders to understand their requests and find solutions, while providing updates on progress and the resolution of issues. In addition, this role requires strong administrative skills with the ability to respond quickly and efficiently to queries while working with our systems to ensure the smooth running of the IT function.
Some of your duties will include:
- To analyse, triage and delegate incoming help or maintenance requests for the Property and IT Teams
- To provide first-line IT support to users, both in person and remotely
- To install, test and maintain desktops and laptop computers, mobile devices, AV equipment and other IT and Infrastructure-related devices
- To resolve staff queries on various facilities issues and various IT software, application and hardware issues
- To work with internal and external stakeholders in keeping up to date with latest technology and investigating the development of new technologies for the business
- Produce reports on helpdesk queries and keep the team up to date on completed actions
Ambitious about Autism is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons from all sections of the community. We guarantee to interview candidates with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the role as detailed under the person specification.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.