Travel to multiple sites (N10 3JA & TW7 4HS)
£35,173 to £42,877 per annum (dependent on skills and experience)
24 July 2019
Ambitious about Autism is the national charity for children and young people with autism. Our mission is to help children and young people with autism to learn, thrive and achieve. We work to improve the services available for children and young people with autism, to increase awareness and understanding of autism, to campaign for change and, through TreeHouse School, The Rise School and Ambitious College, to offer outstanding specialist education and support.
We are driven to make the ordinary possible for children and young people with autism and improve their life chances. Around half of children and young people with autism experience informal exclusion and, less than 25% progress to any form of education beyond school. Our strategy, Ambitious Futures 2020, sets out our plans to have an even greater reach and impact.
In support of the above and our mission, an exciting opportunity to join our growing IT Operations team has arisen. The chosen candidate will be a Senior IT individual working on site supporting a wide range of users and infrastructure, as well as being directly involved with the management/development of technologies within the organisation.
This position will play a key role in working with both internal and external stakeholders, undertaking aspects such as installation, development, monitoring and maintenance of our IT Servers and Infrastructure.
Some of the key deliverables for this post include:
- Setup and undertake scheduled infrastructure maintenance, backup and upgrades to ensure optimal network security, connectivity and performance
- Develop and deliver ad-hoc and scheduled reporting for use in administering and supporting infrastructure and system performance and integrity, planning and decision-making
- Provide advice to colleagues and stakeholders on the interpretation of IT policies and procedures to support monitoring and ensure compliance across the organisation
- Monitor the quality of work delivered by third-party suppliers and agencies against service level agreements to ensure it is to the required standard, and provide feedback on performance to the Head of IT. Take action as necessary based on feedback and escalate issue resolution when required.
- Champion change by role modelling the behaviour expected from all colleagues, and consider the impact of change on all processes, systems and people to ensure appropriate steps are taken for successful implementation.
This is an exciting chance to come and work with a passionate team of IT professionals and make a big difference.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.