Do you want to join a committed, award winning People team to progress your career in HR and have a meaningful impact on making the ordinary possible for children and young people with autism?
Ambitious about Autism is the national charity for children and young people with autism. We provide services, raise awareness and understanding as well as campaign for change. Through TreeHouse School, Ambitious College and The Rise School we provide specialist education and support to children and young people, aged 4 to 25, with autism.
As the People Coordinator, you'll play a pivotal role in delivering a highly engaging employee experience, providing high-quality first-line support to employees and managers, as well as undertaking administrative activities across all aspects of the employment life cycle and managing our systems to ensure accuracy, compliance and data integrity.
You will need
- Experience of providing high quality, accurate HR administration and first-line support, advice and guidance to multi-stakeholders
- Experience of using HR Information Systems proficiently
- Great communication skills both in writing and verbally
- To be a great team player working in a fast-paced organisation and team
Why join us?
- We are committed to continuous professional development and learning, and are passionate about supporting our staff to do their best
- We are committed to everyone's wellbeing: physical, emotional and psychological providing a range of benefits including Employee Assistance Programme, access to physiotherapy, cycle to work scheme, flexible working and generous holiday entitlement
- We recognise and celebrate success and engage with our teams and staff through recognition awards events, continuous feedback, staff conferences
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who would like to work for a forward-thinking, expanding organisation.
During COVID we will support the successful applicant to work from home and will ensure you are effectively set up to be successful. When we are able to return to the workplace our head office is currently located in Muswell Hill, London N10 which is where this role will be based. We would also consider being based at our West Thames College site.
Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams video call and full details can be found in the recruitment pack.
If you would like more information about the role or would like an informal, confidential discussion please contact Stephen Vickers
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.