Are you a Recruitment and Onboarding Administrator looking to have a meaningful impact and help us in making the ordinary possible for children and young people with autism?
Ambitious about Autism is the national charity for children and young people with autism. We provide services, raise awareness and understanding as well as campaign for change. Through TreeHouse School, Ambitious College and The Rise School we provide specialist education and support to children and young people, aged 4 to 25, with autism.
As the Recruitment and Onboarding Administrator, you will be passionate about delivering an excellent and rigorous onboarding service to both new and existing employees. In addition, you will pro-actively support and guide all stakeholders with expert knowledge of effective onboarding and compliance regulations in line with the organisations policies and procedures.
We are looking for an agile and pro-active individual that has experience within a compliance role within a regulated setting such as Education, Health or Social Care. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills and a passion to build trusted relationships at all levels.
- Experience of processing compliance files, including DBS, referencing and occupational health.
- Understanding of Safer Recruitment and processes relating to the maintenance of internal HR systems.
- Knowledge of legislation (such as Keeping Children Safe in education) and recruitment best practice
- Adaptable through conflicting deadlines whilst ensuring the upmost attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the value of being a team player, within small and large teams
- Strong influencing skills and ability to engage successfully with stakeholders at all levels
Why join us?
- We trust and value our employees as expert's in their field of work.
- Holiday generous 27 days
- Flexible working
- Autonomy to build and nurture trusted relationships across the organisation.
- We are committed to CPD, where you can access a wide range of training and development opportunities.
- Annual staff recognition awards.
- Cycle to work scheme up to £5000.
- Season ticket loans.
- A wide range of wellness programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to physiotherapy for all employees.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who would like work for a forward-thinking, open and honest organisation and make a real impact to young people and children with autism.
Additionally, we will support the successful applicant to work from home both from a technical and a well-being perspective during current restrictions regarding non-essential travel.
Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams video call. This will be a 2 stage on the 1st stage will be held on the 18th Aug and 2nd stage on Thursday 20th Aug.
If you would like more information about the role or would like an informal, confidential discussion please contact Stephen Vickers.
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.