Ambitious College is London's first specialist Day College for young people aged 19-25 with a primary diagnosis of autism, some of whom have additional disabilities. We were graded 2 (Good) by Ofsted in 2017 and are on a journey to Outstanding.
We are looking an exceptional Lecturer to teach a class of up to 10 learners. You will be instrumental in providing a better quality of life to our learners through education and personal development. Our learners are mostly pre-verbal or use assistive communication systems to make their needs understood.
Working as a Lecturer you will:
- Provide excellent delivery, teaching and course leadership to learners across Ambitious College
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of the young people we support
- Work with learners to ensure they receive a service that delivers the outcomes specified in their Individualised Learning person-centred Plans
- Prepare and deliver schemes of work, lesson plans, assignments and assessments in line with departmental and awarding body requirements
- Work collaboratively with allied health professionals as part of a trans-disciplinary team
Working at Ambitious College, we offer a wide range of financial and wellbeing benefits, such as:
- Highly competitive annual salary, paid over 52 weeks
- Continuous professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised classes and activities: such as yoga, zumba, running clubs and book clubs.
We are committed to investing in our people and their talent. We make sure every single person is clear about their role, and has the tools, knowledge and learning they need to perform well and make a difference.
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.