Ambitious about Autism is the national charity for children and young people with autism. Our mission is to help children and young people with autism to learn, thrive and achieve. We work to improve the services available for children and young people with autism, to increase awareness and understanding of autism, to campaign for change and, through TreeHouse School, The Rise School and Ambitious College, to offer outstanding specialist education and support.
To enable us to achieve our mission, we are looking to appoint a Senior Recruitment Officer to join the central recruitment team here at Ambitious about autism. You will provide a business partnering approach with Hiring Managers, managing the end to end resourcing service across all services throughout Ambitious about Autism ensuring we are able to recruit and retain the right talent for now and the future.
Working as a Senior Recruitment Officer, you will:
- Work with a range stakeholders providing trusted and professional advice and guidance in line with their recruitment needs
- Support with the delivery of a high-quality, candidate focussed service by providing proactive advisory and management support across a diverse range of recruitment initiatives across Ambitious about Autism
- Effectively line manage the HR Recruitment Administrator, providing expert advice and guidance on the administration process, ensuring Ofsted readiness at all times
- Creatively use external networks to proactively head hunt, source and engage potential candidates
- Be innovative in your approach, writing creative content for job descriptions and adverts
We would love to speak to a well networked resourcing professional whose curious nature gives them the confidence to ask ‘why' and challenge the status quo.
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.
Closing date: 26/07/2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.