Ammalife is growing and we need a professional with the integrity to use their initiative to help drive our vision forward. You'll be working alongside a committed team of volunteers to tackle maternal mortality in some of the poorest parts of the world. You'll be managing our operations so that good ideas have impact.
Reporting to the Chairman and the Board of Trustees, the Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the Charity and he/she will be instrumental in maintaining good governance within the Charity. To these ends, the Operations Manager will be a full member of the Executive Board.
We are looking to improve our management of the following:
- The point of contact for the Charity.
- Ensuring good communication with the public, donors and partner organisations via the website and social media.
- Maintaining a database of donors.
- Maintaining a volunteer database and managing their activities.
- Managing the links with the Charity’s projects.
- Supporting the chairs of the Charity’s meetings (Board of Trustees, Executive Board, AGM).
- Liaising with the media over the Charity’s activities.
- Developing, reviewing, updating operational policies.
- Populating and maintaining the Charity’s risk register.
- Facilitating the production of the Charity’s statutory annual returns.
- Representing Ammalife externally and building relationships with key stakeholders to optimize funding opportunities.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in the legal and regulatory external environment as it impacts upon charities and fundraising.
- Working with outside agencies and consultancies where appropriate.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.