To provide a comprehensive, effective and efficient best practice UK and International human resources (HR) service to support the provision of people management services.
To support the development of high performing, motivated teams within Amnesty International's head office in London and our regional and local offices globally in Americas, Asia, Africa, Europe, as allocated to you.
To further support Amnesty International sections as and where they are supported internally by the International Secretariat.
- To provide advice to a diverse client group with all queries regarding their employment in London and regional office locations.
- Manage employee relations cases as directed by HRBP (disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, performance management, flexible working requests and maternity, paternity and parental leave) using region specific employment legislation.
- To deputise for the HRBP's in their absence when required.
- Support and provide comprehensive employment advice to staff impacted by internal processes.
- To review and update the policies and procedures of the organisation in line with employment legislation and business requirements as directed by the HRBP's.
- To ensure all contractual changes for starters, leavers and transfers ensuring all KPI's are met and required paperwork is accurately completed.
- To manage all processes relating to payroll are implemented globally.
- To advise relevant stakeholders on areas such as specific payroll, pension and medical insurance providers.
- Draft employment contracts, employee handbooks (where relevant) in consultation with staff, members of the trade union and relevant Programme Directors.
- To accurately update the HRIS system, with staff records including salary increments, benefits administration and carry out regular audits to ensure staff eligibility for benefits.
- Generate reports from HRIS to aid with metric reporting and ensuring KPIs.
- To work closely with colleagues in recruitment and global mobility to ensure streamlined selection and on boarding processes.
- To manage Occupational Health referrals for all locations. Identify and refer complex cases to the HRBP or HR Director
- Involvement and lead (where appropriate) in ad hoc HR projects which form part of the annual HR imperatives and galvanise change programmes globally. streamlined selection and on boarding processes.
- Generate relevant admin in support of the above from generating purchase orders, to ensuring accurate documentation is issued to staff and submitted for payroll. From generating redundancy figures to reviewing accurate retention of information.
- This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of duties. The need for flexibility is required and the post holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
For a full Job Description, please follow this link :