The International Recruitment Coordinator will provide essential recruitment and HR assistance to the Head of International Recruitment and Resourcing. This will involve taking Job Descriptions and full briefs from hiring managers and creating new roles on our internal ATS system. Arranging all interviews both office based and virtual, including video interviews internationally and setting these up for the Hiring Managers. Sending out job offers and contracts. Running weekly reports to check on the status of our live roles and moving these through the stages from selection to interview. The efficient and accurate processing of requests from business stakeholders and HR colleagues is vital to the smooth running of Amnesty International, and this is a key hire in ensuring our business is appropriately supported.
- Taking full Job Descriptions from International Hiring Managers
- Update our Applicant Tracking System Earcu with client and candidate details
- Posting jobs so they are live on our internal and external sites, making use of Broadbean and sharing our roles through LinkedIn and a variety of advertising platforms
- Strong level of communication with global candidates to advise and prepare for interviews
- Work on a project basis, supporting hiring processes internationally, and reporting on activity.
- Providing advice to hiring managers on recruitment processes and how they can shortlist their candidates
- Support colleagues as necessary; for example liaising with our Global Mobility manager re compliance surrounding visa and relocation processes.
- Provide operational recruitment support, such as coordinating interviews, setting up diary invites, video interviews, contacting candidates with interview details and sharing job offers and contracts.
- Ensure we retain appropriate and legally compliant information about candidates in a structured and navigable way.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience completing tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- A university degree, or the equivalent professional experience.
- Ambition, drive and enthusiasm.
- Prior experience working in an "in-house" or client-side recruitment team, or prior experience of recruitment administration agency side.
- Prior experience using and updating an ATS / Applicant Tracking System. Earcu and Broadbean experience would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Human Rights Organisations would be preferable
- Experience of working on a global or international basis is preferred but not essential.
Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 7 million people who campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. We reach almost every country in the world and have:
- more than 2 million members and supporters who drive forward our fight for rights
- more than 5 million activists who strengthen our calls for justice
Our aim is simple: an end to human rights abuses. Independent, international and influential, we campaign for justice, fairness, freedom and truth wherever they're denied. And whether we're applying pressure through powerful research or direct lobbying, mass demonstrations or online campaigning, we're all inspired by hope for a better world. One where human rights are respected and protected by everyone, everywhere.
At Amnesty International, we are passionate about what we do and we are proud of our achievements as a movement. To compensate our employees for the critical work they do, we reward them through a combination of an attractive and sector competitive salary and benefits package, high levels of engagement and involvement, and a commitment to employee development.
Benefits include 37 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays and grace days), pension scheme, employee assistance programme, life assurance and many more benefits designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional, engaging environment.
For further information on our benefits, please visit
WHAT WE HOPE YOU WILL DO NEXT
If you are talented, passionate about human rights and want to use your skills, knowledge and experience to change the world then we would encourage you to click 'Apply for this Role' below.
Freedom, Justice, Equality. Let's get to work.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities.