ABOUT THE ROLE
The Supporter Engagement Coordinator will play a vital role in supporting Global Supporter Engagement within the Digital Engagement team.
To support the Global Supporter Engagement sub team to onboard, develop and retain global supporters and members around the world in countries where Amnesty doesn't have a formal national presence.
Primarily, this role will assist with the day-to-day functioning of the team, by creating emails, automated journeys and segmentation lists using our email marketing and constituency relationship management tool.
You will also be responsible for supporter stewardship, especially for our Arabic-speaking audiences and assist in content creation that contributes to growth and development of our global supporter base.
You will have some experience in a similar position, interest in further developing your skills in a fast-pace and demanding environment, and a passion for human rights.
- Support the Global Supporter Engagement sub team in the creation, optimisation, and production of broadcast emails, automated journeys and segmented lists using our email marketing and constituency relationship management tool.
- Maintain supporter stewardship targets by responding to email enquiries from supporters and members in a professional and timely manner, and according to internal processes.
- Help processing data and collating information for wider retention reports for flagship campaigns, global journeys or other team projects.
- Help develop, collate and seek approval for content, primarily, but not limited to, global supporter and member onboarding and retention activities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic. Other languages highly desirable: Spanish, French, Russian and Chinese.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Relevant knowledge and experience of digital marketing, including email marketing, A/B testing, CRM tools, and data handling protocols.
- Strong customer/supporter focus, keen attention to detail and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Highly motivated, commitment to excellence and strong work ethic.
- Flexible, ie functions effectively and accurately in a changing and fast-paced environment and able to meet deadlines.
- Diplomatic and able to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Works well independently ad collaboratively as part of a team.
- Proficient in Windows applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Holds a passion for Amnesty's values and for human rights in general.
Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 7 million people who campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. We reach almost every country in the world and have:
- more than 2 million members and supporters who drive forward our fight for rights
- more than 5 million activists who strengthen our calls for justice
Our aim is simple: an end to human rights abuses. Independent, international and influential, we campaign for justice, fairness, freedom and truth wherever they're denied. And whether we're applying pressure through powerful research or direct lobbying, mass demonstrations or online campaigning, we're all inspired by hope for a better world. One where human rights are respected and protected by everyone, everywhere.
At Amnesty International, we are passionate about what we do and we are proud of our achievements as a movement. To compensate our employees for the critical work they do, we reward them through a combination of an attractive and sector competitive salary and benefits package, high levels of engagement and involvement, and a commitment to employee development.
Benefits include 37 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays and grace days), pension scheme, employee assistance programme, life assurance and many more benefits designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional, engaging environment.
For further information on our benefits, please visit
WHAT WE HOPE YOU WILL DO NEXT
If you are talented, passionate about human rights and want to use your skills, knowledge and experience to change the world then we would encourage you to click 'Apply for this Role' below.
Freedom, Justice, Equality. Let's get to work.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities.