This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-award-winning communications team and gain experience in a varied and role at the cutting edge of the housing and care sector.
You will plan and implement public relations activity to support the delivery and achievement of Anchor Hanover’s vision and strategic goals, with a particular focus on property, housing and care.
You will lead on PR activity for new developments, working with our retained PR agency to deliver activity.
You will be a keen writer with excellent communication skills and develop case studies and press materials focusing on heart-warming news stories to showcase the great people and activity taking place in Anchor Hanover locations across the country.
Alongside these responsibilities you will also:
- Manage reactive media enquiries in a busy press office environment and the rota for out of hours.
- Support operational teams and create then implement PR campaigns across all services including care, housing and new developments.
- Support a strong Communications Team, to deliver against KPIs, business and communications objectives.
You will be educated to degree level, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have experience in public relations, either in-house or from an agency role.
You will have a good understanding of the media and new media environment, be creative and have a good eye for detail.
You will have the ability to engage with and influence people at different levels. Work well under pressure and to deadlines, managing multiple exciting projects.
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life, employing more than 9,000 people across England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for older people and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor Hanover Group:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
- 20% off mobile phone contracts
- 25% off Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension, 4% from you and 4% from us
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter via the apply button.