- Job Title: CRM Data Analyst (Maternity Cover)
- Department: Supporter Engagement, Data Services
- Salary: Competitive salary package
- Location: UK/AU Home Based
- Job Type: Full Time, 9 Month Contract
Founded in 1998 by Jill Robinson, from her home in Hong Kong, Animals Asia promotes compassion and respect for all animals and works to bring about long-term change. We work to end the barbaric bear bile trade, which sees over 10,000 bears kept on bile farms in China, and, according to official figures, almost 1,000 suffering the same fate in Vietnam.
Animals Asia has to date, rescued over 600 bears, caring for them at our award-winning bear sanctuaries in China and Vietnam.
Animals Asia also works to end the trade in dogs and cats for food in China and Vietnam, and lobbies to improve the welfare of companion animals, promote humane population management and prevent the cross-border export of "meat dogs" in Asia.
In addition, Animals Asia campaigns for an end to abusive animal practices in zoos and safari parks in Asia and works closely with governing authorities to improve animal management and increase awareness of the welfare needs of captive animals.
The Animals Asia Foundation is at a critical juncture in its development and has the opportunity to achieve one of its core goals within the next 5 years which is to end bear bile farming in Vietnam forever.
Animals Asia currently raises $12m (USD) through its global fundraising and communications program. With a goal of ending bear bile farming in Vietnam within the next 5 years on the horizon, there will be new investment in individual giving fundraising and a major brand awareness and fundraising marketing campaign from 2019 onwards.
We are seeking an experienced & skilled CRM Data Analyst to join our Data Services function. We currently provide our services in 5 markets; Australia, Germany, Hong Kong, UK, and USA. Animals Asia has exciting plans to expand and grow its income and is now searching for a CRM Analyst to join our international team.
This is a rewarding opportunity for an experienced individual to work on many global, exciting data & systems projects, in ensuring the Data Services continues to deliver a valuable service.
- To manage & deliver clean, accurate, targeted and timely data selections from the database as briefed by the Supporter Engagement Team and Global Individual Giving
- To recommend and support improvements to data set up, capture and delivery to improve effectiveness of eDM, DM and TM campaigns
- To define/develop systems for rolling & global telemarketing campaigns
- To lead CRM Support team into maintaining robust supporter journeys and promoting the newly defined segmentation audience driven strategy
- To apply sector best-practice guidelines and ensure local compliance regulations are understood and met
- To develop and maintain campaign reports ensuring key KPI’s are monitored
- To ensure the provision of comprehensive regular reporting; to support decision-making, drive income & improve response rates
- To coordinate with the Individual Giving team ensuring they are briefed with CRM developments and mitigate impact to Individual Giving activity
- To effectively monitor and investigate data quality, making tangible recommendations for cleaning, and during data selection
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and showcase analytics using Tableau
- To provide support & guidance to the Supporter Engagement team
Communication & Relationship Building Responsibilities:
- Work in close liaison with Global Individual Giving and the wider teams
- Work with third-party suppliers and systems using their preferred methods
- To be an active and supportive member of the team, in order to contribute to a positive and supportive working environment to the Supporter Engagement team
- Champion effective use of the database and data accuracy and lead in making others more data literate and able to access information
- To actively identify and participate in training, knowledge and skills development to deliver excellent support and administration to the Supporter Engagement team.
- To maintain & develop own performance to meet or exceed agreed targets, service levels with support from the Head of Data Services.
Knowledge, training & qualifications:
- At least 3 years proven Data Selection experience in Charities/NGO sector
- Good IT skills and computer literacy specifically relating to Microsoft packages
- Proven experience with reporting tools such as SQL, Pivot Tables & BI
- Clear & fluent in English as you will be working with an international team
- The ability to problem solve and independently manage & prioritize workload
- Strong business and numeric sense with analytical mind
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or marketing; university degree or equivalent
Interested parties please submit your cover letter, full CV with your availability to join. Please quote the position applied for on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.