This is new opportunity to work alongside our Project Manager in her new role as we expand and develop. This is an important time for Apart of Me, supporting vulnerable youngsters through their grief.
We have many ongoing and new projects in the pipeline, all of which will help us to reach out to those youngsters who most need support. With a growing and diverse volunteer base, we need someone with really good organisational skills to assist our PM so that we can ensure that we effectively use the resources we have.
• Keep track of tasks for our Project Manager to ensure that actions are completed and well documented
• Ensure that communications are followed through and well documented
• Oversee and monitor the project management platform (TRELLO) , intranet (NOTION) and communications (SLACK)
• Coordinate the teams, ensuring that our volunteers are able to work together effectively.
• Help oversee ongoing projects alerting the Project Manager to deadlines.
We would love to hear from you if you have:-
- excellent organisational skills
- an eye for detail
- proficiency in working with digital tools, particularly if you have used Trello, Notion and Slack
- tact and diplomacy
- confidence to work independently, using your initiative.
- The desire to work with other passionate team members to achieve our goals
You will be able to demonstrate that you worked in a role where you have had to use the above attributes.
We are offering a unique opportunity for someone with outstanding organisational skills to work with our amazing and dedicated team. You will have a real impact how we are able to organise and deliver our projects.
It is a challenging role, working with an experienced and passionate PM, and you will be in a position to learn so much about our charity and the all the work we do.
Apart of Me values our volunteers highly and will appreciate your input and ideas.
We would like our volunteer to be available for some time each day, although the working hours are very flexible. We would envisage a minimum of 8 volunteer hours per week.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.