Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with experience of marketing who can help us beat cancer sooner?
Here at Cancer Research UK, we aim to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing cancer, and this is only possible thanks to the money we raise from our generous supporters. We’re now looking for a switched on Area Marketing Manager to join our ambitious Events team and lead the local marketing strategy for our portfolio of events (including Race for Life) within the North region.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to...
* Lead our local marketing strategy in the North (Leeds, Sheffield and Yorkshire area)
* Ensure that our national marketing campaign is fully integrated at a local and regional level
* Identify and approach new partnerships (corporates, media and individuals) to support our promotional and marketing activity
* Manage a regional marketing budget and ensure that all promotion is on-brand, timely and well targeted
* Monitor and review all marketing and promotional activity
* Be a key player in the events team, and work collaboratively with other internal marketing teams
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person, and as an Area Marketing Manager you will play a key part in helping to beat cancer sooner. Key will be your proactive and innovative approach but you’ll also bring to the role a blend of…
* Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
* Strong relationship management skills and the ability to engage with a wide range of people
* Comprehensive knowledge of marketing, media, or sales, and relevant corresponding experience
* Budget management and analytical skills
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, but we have an exciting portfolio of events to work on, for someone who can inspire people from all walks of life to support us.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you. Enjoy a great career with us as we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. Please follow the link to apply online.
CRUK will undertake an enhanced DBS check with barred list check on any person appointed to this role. The receipt of an unsatisfactory DBS certificate is likely to result in the offer of the role being withdrawn.
Closing date: Tuesday 17th January 2017, 23:55