Are you a Salesforce Administrator looking for your next step? Do want to play a key role in managing business systems and technology products? Are you a curious and rigorous thinker who is passionate about creating impact?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are recruiting a Business Systems Analyst who will support the development, maintenance and managing education focused technology products and business systems for Ark Curriculum Partnerships.
You will report to the Head of Business Operations and work closely with the other functional managers across the organisation playing an instrumental part between functions, translating ideas & concepts into technical terms.
As the Business Systems Analyst you will take the lead on the development of our Salesforce CRM, in addition you will have the opportunity to play a key part in the development of our new digital platform which is launching in 2020.
Working closely with team members to identify and drive through improvements to our systems which include Salesforce, a teacher resource and training platform, which improve organisational performance and generate enthusiasm among the team and our partner schools.
· Experience with Salesforce (Essential).
· Proven business analysis experience. Experience of all stages of a project lifecycle including defining and documenting user requirements, carrying out system testing and assisting with user acceptance testing.
· Quantitative ability to draw data-driven insights using various tools including excel.
· Collaborative working style and strong team player.
Ark is an international charity, transforming lives through education. We exist to give every young person, regardless of their background, a great education and real choices in life. In the UK, we are a network of 37 schools, educating around 27,500 pupils in areas where we can make the biggest difference. Through Ark Ventures, we incubate, launch and scale initiatives that address some of the most intractable issues in education and society, both in the UK and around the world.
Ark Curriculum Partnerships is a new entity bringing together English Mastery (EM), Mathematics Mastery (MM), Science Mastery (SM) and the Ark Music Programme (AM). These individual programmes are at differing stages in their growth: SM is in its first year of development; AM works with all Ark schools; EM and MM have expanded beyond the Ark network.
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• We are committed to providing high-quality professional learning throughout your career with us and offer a variety of training sessions and experiences designed to meet your needs
• Access to Ark Rewards scheme offering savings from over 3,000 major retailers, interest-free loans available for season tickets or a bicycle and gym discounts offering up to 40% off your local gym
How to apply:
Apply with a CV and cover letter on our online recruitment portal.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.