Location: Holborn, Borough, moving to Shepherds Bush, west London from January 2020
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience + plus career average pension scheme + other benefits
Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Start date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 14 Nov 2019
Are you a Business Analyst with proven experience in managing, planning and taking responsibility for delivering projects? Are you a curious and rigorous thinker who is passionate about creating impact?
If so we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
We are recruiting a Business Systems Analyst who will deliver the strategy for designing, developing, maintaining and managing education focused technology products and business systems for Ark Curriculum Partnerships.
You will report to the Head of Business Operations and work closely with the other functional managers across the organisation playing an instrumental part between functions, translating ideas & concepts into technical terms.
Working closely with team members to identify and drive through improvements to various products and systems, which improve organisational performance and generate enthusiasm among the team and our partner schools.
Ark is an international charity, transforming lives through education. We exist to give every young person, regardless of their background, a great education and real choices in life. In the UK, we are a network of 37 schools, educating around 27,500 pupils in areas where we can make the biggest difference. Through Ark Ventures, we incubate, launch and scale initiatives that address some of the most intractable issues in education and society, both in the UK and around the world.
Ark Curriculum Partnerships is a new entity bringing together English Mastery (EM), Mathematics Mastery (MM), Science Mastery (SM) and the Ark Music Programme (AM). These individual programmes are at differing stages in their growth: SM is in its first year of development; AM works with all Ark schools; EM and MM have expanded beyond the Ark network.
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Proven business analysis experience. Experience of all stages of a project lifecycle including defining and documenting user requirements, carrying out system testing and assisting with user acceptance testing.
- Quantitative ability to draw data-driven insights using various tools including excel.
- Collaborative working style and strong team player.
- 27 days annual leave
- 11% employer pension contribution
- Access to a range of discounts through the Ark Rewards Scheme which includes reduced gym memberships, discounts at major retailers
- Travel loans
- We are committed to providing high-quality professional learning throughout your career with us and offer a variety of training sessions and experiences designed to meet your needs
How to apply:
Apply with a CV and cover letter on our online recruitment portal.
Early applications are encouraged; we reserve the right to close this vacancy if we find the right candidate.
Ark is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.