Senior Recruitment Advisor
Closing date: 10am, Thursday 10 September
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Ark Central, West London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
First Interview: Wednesday 16 September
Final Interview: Monday 21 September
As Senior Recruitment Advisor, you’ll join our welcoming and collaborative People team to play a vital role in developing our talent and attraction strategy, ensuring that we are getting the best talent for the Ark Network based in our strategic central hub, and supporting the growth of some of the most exciting start-ups in the education sector.
Our team - which includes both recruitment specialists and former teachers - works in partnership with our People Business Partners and central HR advisory team members to develop and deliver the wider talent management strategy. We provide hands on recruitment, training, support and guidance to our hiring managers on how to attract the highest quality education, operations and leadership talent, and continuously look to improve the recruitment service so that our candidates have the best possible experience with us.
The main focus of your role will be identifying and developing critical talent pipelines, proactive candidate cultivation and supporting your hiring managers. As the subject matter expert for recruitment within the central hub, you will use your expertise to help Ark and our start-up partners to find great talent at all levels, champion the Ark employer brand, and develop long term relationships with key external recruitment partners.
- have experience of delivering high quality strategic resourcing through outreach, talent management and hands-on sourcing
- have a record of developing and implementing effective candidate attraction and cultivation strategies for hard to fill/critical and leadership level roles
- be confident operating independently as the recruitment specialist for the central hub - advising, supporting and positively challenging your senior stakeholders
- have experience of in-house recruitment (desirable, but not essential)
- have a practical knowledge of recruitment systems and databases
- show a personal vision aligned with Ark’s high aspirations and expectations of self and others.
Please submit your application by 10am on Thursday 10 September but please note: we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis and this advert may close earlier than advertised depending on the level of response, early applications are encouraged.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check