Senior Recruitment Advisor
Location: West London
Pattern: Full Time
Closing date: Monday 7th February, 9am
Salary: C. £40,000 per annum DOE
We are a small but close-knit recruitment team working to attract the best people into our successful network of 39 schools serving around 30,000 children at primary and secondary age. This role offers exposure to high-level stakeholders across a fast-paced and inspiring charity.
In this role, you will work closely with our Head of Talent to help attract, assess, and recruit senior leaders across the organisation. You will also have the opportunity to recruit for other management, teaching and operation roles across our schools, grow critical leadership talent pipelines, cultivate relationships with candidates and lead outreach activities. You will work with the wider recruitment team and work alongside key senior stakeholders to ensure smooth recruitment processes are in place and excellent relationships are maintained with candidates.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee and manage the process of creating advertising and marketing collateral that enables Ark Schools to attract the best senior leaders across the education sector
- Oversee and manage the process of recruitment for senior roles, including all elements of stakeholder management during this process
- Oversee the search and outreach for specific leadership roles
- Oversee the management of information on leadership candidates, ensure it is live, up to date and well ordered
- Work closely with our Head of Talent on our most important/hard to fill leadership roles, undertaking outreach, searching for and cultivating relationships with candidates
- Work closely with our Head of Talent to identify and assess leadership candidates that are suitable for Ark Schools
- Provide advice and support to specific regions and groups of schools, ensuring excellent recruitment support is provided. Including advertising, candidate search for priority schools and support with candidate assessment
- Work closely with the Recruitment and Talent Manager to ensure that the Ark employer brand continues to attract a diverse range of high-calibre leadership applicants through press, web sites, and social media
- Successful record of managing end to end recruitment campaigns
- Experience of recruiting through strategic outreach campaigns and recruiting through social media, particularly LinkedIn
- Record of developing and implementing effective candidate attraction and cultivation strategies, including for hard to fill and critical roles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable and confident working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Flexible, organised and able to multi-task and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Hard working, highly detail orientated, and systematic
- Knowledge of and experience in the education sector
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising with each year of service
- We are committed to providing high-quality professional learning throughout your career with us and offer a variety of training sessions and experiences designed to meet your needs
- Access to Ark Rewards scheme offering savings from over 3,000 major retailers, interest-free loans available for season tickets or a bicycle and gym discounts offering up to 40% off your local gym
- As an Ark Schools staff member, you will have the opportunity to be part of the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), a salary average defined benefit pension scheme - this means you build up a guaranteed amount in your pension, payable for every year of your retirement.
Ark is an international charity, transforming lives through education. We exist to give every young person, regardless of their background, a great education and real choices in life. In the UK, we are a network of 39 schools, educating around 28,500 pupils in areas where we can make the biggest difference. We also incubate start-up programmes (Ark Ventures) that improve the education system.
How to Apply:
Apply with a CV and cover letter on our online recruitment portal. Applications to be submitted by 9am on Monday 7th February but please note: we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis and this advert may close earlier than advertised depending on the level of response.
Interviews will be arranged as suitable candidates are identified, so early application is strongly advised
Ark is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Ark Schools are committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, with a broad range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.