Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Job Purpose: To provide administration support to all areas of the Charity
• Provide administrative support within the Charity, tasks to include yet not limited to mainly updating database with varying records, spreadsheet upkeep and placing orders
• Assist in answering mainline calls where required at times of high volume or as temporary stand in for holidays or absences, taking messages when necessary
• Provide administrative support with stock when required, and in particular for our larger annual events such as World Heart Rhythm Week, Global AF Aware Week and Heart Rhythm Congress
• Administer data received from online forms, and follow up as necessary
• Campaign & Fundraising Support – liaise, support and encourage campaign participants and fundraisers at all stages, update project log, use central database to update totals, create records, attach documents, notes and emails to ensure full history is maintained. In addition to placing orders, raising invoices and liaising with external companies where necessary
• Assist with Charity post and arrange couriers as required
• Attend cardiac update meetings and other events as needed.
• Attend outside meetings to take minutes as required
• Other administrative assistance where required
- Educated to GCSE level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Can undertake a wide variety of tasks and multi-task with ease
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Can work flexibly, and as part of a team
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Friendly and polite