Title: Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator
Reports to: Events Manager
Based at: Chipping Norton
Job Purpose: To bring together, supervise and promote, Marketing, Communications & Events for the Charity.
- Effectively represent the charity through consistent digital mediums on both website and social media.
- Delivering effective marketing and communications for projects, campaigns and events, using social media including press releases
- Advocating and promoting the organisations’ mission, ensuring consistency and integrity across all marketing communications
- Creatively produce the upkeep of brand guidelines ensure charity branding guidelines are adhered too.
- To create presentations for the senior management team
- Creating and designing graphics and icons for website & social media
- Attendee management for all events.
- Recognise opportunities to maximize revenue through marketing and digital/print media
- Appropriately manage and respond to enquiries relating to all aspects of work
- Maintain good working interdepartmental relationships; includes sharing information and providing support
- Ensure regular evaluations of procedures/guidelines in relation to digital and print media are produced and updated
- Represent the Charity at events throughout the year either remotely or physically
- The position requires excellent written and oral communications and interpersonal skills, strong project and time management skills.
- We are looking for a committed, hardworking individual with strong attention to detail, and will share thoughts and ideas to help deliver our projects and campaigns to ensure growth of the organisation and willing to go the extra mile.
- We expect a well presented, polite, and welcoming appearance both in the office and at external events/meetings.
- This person needs to be able to handle multiple projects / deadlines and stay diligent with responses to emails and project follow up.
Skills & Qualifications
Qualifications and experience
High standard of qualifications. Experience in non-profit, and/or healthcare industry and customer service preferred. Associates Degree or above or equivalent experience level desired. At least three years’ experience in ‘marketing, communication’ or related area of work. Graphic design experience and experience with Adobe suite, Photoshop, InDesign etc. Press release writing is essential. Methodical and thorough approach to work. A creative mind with original ideas and a great imagination. Knowledge of online software and packagers such as HTML, Content Management Systems,
InDesign and Piktochart
Qualification(s) in marketing & communications management
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to deal confidently with a range of people at all levels, including in person, phone and email
Confident to negotiate, discuss and query in a positive and professional manner
Excellent administration and IT skills
Ability to think ahead
Able to manage edits and amends to a CRM website
Ability to multi task and work to and meet deadlines
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Budget awareness and good organisational skills in monitoring and keeping records related to budgets
High standards of proofing and reviewing publications
Effective sharing and keeping Line Manager regularly updated (and if needed, senior management)
Ability to think creatively.
Good attention to detail and accuracy.
Friendly and able to talk confidently to a range of stakeholders
Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
Confident to use skills and informed judgement to take the initiative
Enthusiastic and motivated
Trustworthy and mindful of confidentiality
Smart, professional and confident to present to an audience on the work of the charity
Approachable and confident to ask when unsure
Be available to travel and work away from the office (for short periods of time)
To hold a full, clean UK driving license
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.