Job Purpose: To provide direct emotional and practical support to patients and carers
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Answering enquiries via telephone, email, online forums or social media in a sympathetic, informative and supportive manner, whilst demonstrating confidentiality and sensitivity
- Using the central database to record all correspondence, ensuring permission is gained to follow GDPR.
- Identifying gaps in patient information and assist in developing relevant medically approved resources to reflect current guidelines and advances
- Assisting with update of content on Charity Website and social media channels current and relevant.
- Supporting the organisation of all charity events including Patients Day, World Heart Rhythm Week, AF Aware Week & Support Groups
- Identify and support charity fundraisers by maintaining a close relationship until after the event
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.