Artlink Hull is having its 40th birthday year in 2022 – and they say life begins at 40!
To lead the organisation into our next decade, we are seeking to appoint a new CEO & Director.
So what can we offer you?
- a new five-year strategic business plan all good to go;
- a portfolio of investors and delivery partners to support the planning;
- a revitalised arts venue in the building which we own;
- an exciting and quality driven arts programme;
- an experienced staff team altogether well positioned to deliver future strategic objectives;
- a skilled and enthusiastic Board of Trustees prepared to support and challenge as we progress.
This is an exciting time to lead Artlink Hull forward as we approach a major strategic priority to enter the Arts Council England National Portfolio for 2023 onwards.
The new CEO & Director will be someone who is:
- inspired by the development of community, participatory and socially-engaged art practices;
- highly motivated to raise the profile of Artlink Hull both across the city and beyond the boundaries so that people appreciate the quality and value of the work developed by the organisation;
- excited by the prospect of leading on the creative vision and direction of the organisation and
social impacts this work can have;
- able to drive the operational aspects of the organisation, including line management, fundraising, reporting, compliance and policy implementation;
- expecting to be a proud spokesperson for the organisation as the key contact with
our Board of Trustees and major stakeholders such as Arts Council England and Hull City Council and build strong partnerships locally, regionally and nationally as ambassadors of Artlink Hull.
Please down load the information pack and equal opps form from Artlink Hull website
Deadline to Apply 1pm on Monday 20 June 2022
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.