We are seeking to appoint a Membership and Marketing Director to increase ASDAN’s membership base through building an inclusive community identity and brand for customers and partners. As we embark on the next stage of our journey to be a leader in personal, social and work-related learning, our new Membership and Marketing Director will play a pivotal role in developing a marketing and membership strategy to support the charity’s targets to retain and attract new members, grow membership income, and extend our impact.
Being a director of ASDAN will require a real commitment to our beliefs, values and principles. In return, you will be joining a team charging themselves with a truly rewarding mission - transforming the life chances of children and young people.
ASDAN is a successful national educational charity and awarding organisation for a range of qualifications, programmes and curriculum resources used by more than 3,000 schools, colleges and other education providers in the UK and internationally.
To sustainably increase ASDAN’s membership base through building an inclusive community identity and brand for customers and partners.
To lead the development, implementation and review of a marketing and membership strategy to support the charity’s targets to retain and attract new members, grow membership income, and support growth in product sales.
- Deliver the annual membership income budget by achieving targets for member retention, new members and growth in member spend, with responsibility for reporting to the trustees, including the Performance, Audit, Risk and Compliance (PARC) committee, on performance
- Develop and implement a coherent membership and marketing strategy to build an inclusive community identity and brand for ASDAN through fully integrating three key areas of activity: marketing and communications; customer experience; customer relationships
- Create fully integrated membership and marketing strategies that support the charity’s overall strategic direction, and are fully integrated with its education, product development and business operations functions
- Deliver extended reach for ASDAN’s courses to a wider membership and secure evidence of the charity’s increased performance, impact and contribution to its overall charitable purpose
- Share collective responsibility for the overall leadership of ASDAN with the director team and trustees
For full details including role description, person specification and terms and conditions, please download the Membership and Marketing Director recruitment pack.
How to apply
To apply, please follow the link below to our website.
- Applications close: Thursday 14th November, with shortlisting completed by Tuesday 19th November
- Interview date: Tuesday 3rd December 2019 in Bristol
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.