We are recruiting for a Community and Events Officer to join the small fundraising team of this homelessness charity. Their community and events programme is reasonably small and they want an ambitious and creative fundraiser to join them to help develop this area.
The role will focus on building strong relationships with various community groups including schools, faith groups, small businesses etc and looking after events participants. You will need to be a pro-active and positive person who loves working with people.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new relationships with all community groups including faith groups, schools, rotary clubs etc.
- Maintaining and up-lifting the value of relationships with all existing community supporters, thinking of new and exciting ways to engage them.
- Developing new virtual events and community fundraising products
You will have:
- Some experience in community or event fundraising
- Experience of public speaking and working with volunteers
- Excellent relationship building skills and genuinely enjoy working with new community groups and supporters
Closing date: 7th August
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call me on 020 30 062787or email [email protected].
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment are a specialist charity recruitment agency, we are experts in charity recruitment and excel at matching fundraisers to charity jobs. We take a relationship-led approach to recruitment, working ethically and supporting people to find their perfect fundraising jobs.
We are passionate about improving equality across the sector, you can read more about our commitment to diversity here.