This wonderful hospice is recruiting for a Community Fundraiser to join their small but ambitious community team. You will be working with the Community Fundraising Manager who is passionate and full of ideas on how to grow income, they’ll be a great person to learn from.
The role will focus on building strong relationships with various community groups including schools, faith groups, small businesses etc. You will need to be a pro-active and positive person who loves meeting new people and groups.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new relationships with all community groups including faith groups, schools, rotary clubs etc.
- Maintaining and up-lifting the value of relationships with all existing community supporters, thinking of new and exciting ways to engage them.
- Developing supporter stewardship plans ensuring supporters are giving the best care possible.
- Recruiting new and train new volunteers to assist with income generation
You will have:
- Some experience in community fundraising, supporter services or customer service
- Experience of public speaking and working with volunteers
- Excellent relationship building skills and genuinely enjoy working with new community groups and supporters
Closing date: 25th October
Salary: £21,000 - £27,000
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call me on 020 30 062787or email [email protected]