Fundraising Officer – Future Frontiers
Future Frontiers is an award-winning education charity. Their aim is to transform pupils’ engagement with learning and ensure more young people from disadvantaged backgrounds progress to sustained destinations in education, employment or training. By partnering with secondary schools and forward-thinking businesses, they provide young people aged 13-17 with a programme of face-to-face career coaching and opportunities to connect with relevant professional role models.
As part of our commitment to the sector, we at Ashby Jenkins Recruitment are proud to be supporting Future Frontiers through advertising this exciting role within the fundraising team.
They are looking for a Fundraising Officer to join their ambitious team to support in various fundraising functions. As part of your role you will be:
· Researching Trust and Foundations
· Writing high quality and detailed bids to Trust and Foundations
· Manage, maintain and develop a portfolio of supporters
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Good research prospecting skills
· Excellent organisational skills and the demonstrating a willingness to learn
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Deadline Date: 30th July 2020
Location: London Offices
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Reports to: Senior Engagement Manager