We are looking for a Head of Individual Giving for a national health charity. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside some highly skilled fundraising professionals and lead a team at a time of investment and growth.
Your role will be to lead the Individual Giving, In Memoriam and Legacy Fundraising programmes, maximising sustainable and diverse long-term income.
For this role, it’s important that you can demonstrate:
- Significant experience of Individual Giving fundraising, and ideally in memoriam and legacy marketing, across multiple channels
- A track record of delivering income growth, and establishing and embedding new programmes of activity
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering strategies and activities across teams
- Setting, managing and delivering against budgets and reforecasting
- Leading a team, providing direction and motivation and delivering effective line management
Closing date: asap.
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call me on 020 30 062787 or email [email protected].
If enough applications are received the charity reserves the right to end the application period sooner.
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment are a specialist charity recruitment agency, we are experts in charity recruitment and excel at matching fundraisers to charity jobs. We take a relationship-led approach to recruitment, working ethically and supporting people to find their perfect fundraising jobs.