We are currently recruiting for an Individual Giving Manager for this leading health charity, this role will be responsible for delivering retention and acquisition campaigns across a variety of channels. The organisation has great leadership and have worked innovatively over the last few months which means they have performed well financially; they are still working from home and will continue to do so for a while.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying, planning, developing and implementing new income revenue streams and test activity for the Individual Giving Programme
- Delivering excellent stewardship to donors across a range of methods
- Working collaboratively with various teams across the organisation ensuring integrated campaigns perform excellently
- To manage relationships with agencies including negotiation and reviewing performance
You will have:
- Experience of managing individual giving and direct marketing campaigns as part of a complex multi-channel, multi-product integrated programme
- Proven track record in achieving strong fundraising success
- A responsible and pro-active mentality, you will be keen to constantly learn and improve ways of working
Closing date: 18th September
Salary: £33,000 - £37,000
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call me on 020 30 062787or email [email protected].
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment are a specialist charity recruitment agency, we are experts in charity recruitment and excel at matching fundraisers to charity jobs. We take a relationship-led approach to recruitment, working ethically and supporting people to find their perfect fundraising jobs.
We are passionate about improving equality across the sector, you can read more about our commitment to diversity here.