We are looking for a Relationship Manager – Major Donors to join a well-loved Children’s Charity which some very current topical fundraising propositions.
Your role will be to identify, cultivate, secure income, and steward relationships to deliver maximum long term impact and income through effective personal relationship management with Major Donors.
This role will have a new business focus.
For this role, you will need:
- Strong knowledge of developing and managing new, mutually beneficial relationships
- Strong knowledge of and successful track record in delivering significant new income through personal approaches to Major Donors.
- Expert knowledge of Major Donor fundraising methodology
- Good overall understanding of other relationship fundraising audiences and methodologies
- Good overall knowledge of fundraising audiences and approaches to segmentation and audience communications
Closing date: asap
Salary: £ 37,646.
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call me on 020 30 062787 or email [email protected].
If enough applications are received the charity reserves the right to end the application period sooner.
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment are a specialist charity recruitment agency, we are experts in charity recruitment and excel at matching fundraisers to charity jobs. We take a relationship-led approach to recruitment, working ethically and supporting people to find their perfect fundraising jobs.