I am looking for a Senior Development Manager – Philanthropy & Partnerships to join a national health charity.
For this role, this charity are looking for someone who loves seeking out new opportunities to lead and drive high value new business activity. This role is about exploring networks, scoping new ideas, identifying prospects, and bringing in new supporters and partners on board.
This role requires strategic vision, but they would also like someone to join the team who is hands on and can lead by example.
The successful candidate will need:
- Experience of working in a business development role, either in a charity or commercial environment.
- A track record of securing five/six figure gifts from high net worth individuals or corporate funders.
- Experience of identifying and prioritising funders so as to build a prospect pipeline.
- The ability to work with autonomy be self-motivated and solutions-focussed.
- The ability to be creative and spot a good opportunity when it presents itself.
Closing Date: asap
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call Lucy on 02030 062787 or email [email protected].
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment are a specialist charity recruitment agency, we use our extensive sector knowledge and experience to match candidates to the most suitable roles. We take a relationship-led approach to recruitment, working ethically, supporting people to find their perfect role within the not-for-profit sector.
We are passionate about improving equality across the sector, you can read more about our commitment to diversity here.
If enough applications are received the charity reserve the right to end the application period sooner.