We are working with the largest children's charity in the UK, helping over 301,000 of the most vulnerable children, young people and families in the UK each year.
They are looking for a Legacy & In Memory Marketing Executive to project manage the day to day running of a range of legacy and in memory marketing campaigns in order to acquire new supporters and to develop existing supporters. You will be joining a talented and ambitious team, which is tasked with raising funds to transform the lives of children and young people across the UK.
The role would suit a passionate fundraiser with a positive, can-do attitude who is looking to further develop their experience within the sector working for the UK’s largest children’s charity.
- Manage a range of legacy and in memory campaigns from start to finish across a number of products and channels, including DRTV, Events, Free Will Schemes, , Telephone, Direct Mail and Digital to maximise income and engagement from our supporter base and new audiences.
- Assist with the analysis, evaluation and reporting of campaigns.
- Manage the invoicing process and campaign income and expenditure, create budgets and reforecast.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- To effectively champion Legacy and In memory activities across the organisation.
Previous experience within an individual giving role/managing a range of direct marketing campaigns within a fundraising environment is essential for this role. Legacy or In Memory experience isn’t essential but strongly desirable.
Salary: £30,160 - £33, 930
Closing Date: 8th November 2019
To have an informal chat about the role please call us on 0203 006 2787 or contact us on [email protected]
If enough applications are received, the charity reserves the right to end the application period sooner. If you would like to have an informal discussion, please visit our website for details.