We are working with a wonderful children’s charity to recruit a Supporter Care and Data Officer, working within the Donations processing team you will provide excellent customer care, thanking donors for their gift.
Main duties for the Income Supporter and Data Officer:
- Process and post online, BACS and single payment income on
- Batch gifts and manage adjustments
- Produce reports to analyse external online data
- Produce thank you letters
- Set up new income processing procedures
- Amend support details
- Ensure data is maintained to a high-quality standard
You will have:
- Good numerical skills
- Previous experience of using CRM/ relational databases
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call Chloe on 02030 062787 or email [email protected].
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment are a specialist charity recruitment agency, we use our extensive sector knowledge and experience to match candidates to the most suitable roles. We take a relationship-led approach to recruitment, working ethically, supporting people to find their perfect role within the not-for-profit sector.
We are passionate about improving equality across the sector, you can read more about our commitment to diversity here.
If enough applications are received the charity reserve the right to end the application period sooner.