We are looking for a Trusts and Foundations Manager for a national veteran’s charity. This charity empowers veterans to regain their independence, thrive and contribute to their communities.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing high value donors, as well as identifying and cultivating relationships with new potential funding partners, with a focus on £50,000+ donors.
You will develop high quality communications for a wide range of trust and foundation audiences, including proposals, funding pitches, detailed financial information, reports, and stewardship pieces.
For this role, it is important for you to demonstrate key experience in:
- Experience of managing you own pool of prospects all capable of giving 6- or 7-figure gifts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An ability to build relationships, negotiate with and persuade a wide range of funding partners.
- Ability to present complex information in an engaging way to a variety of audiences to win understanding and support.
- Ability to motivate and influence across a range of levels internally, including with programme staff and Trustees.
Closing date: asap.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
If enough applications are received the charity reserves the right to end the application period sooner.
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment are a specialist charity recruitment agency, we are experts in charity recruitment and excel at matching fundraisers to charity jobs. We take a relationship-led approach to recruitment, working ethically and supporting people to find their perfect fundraising jobs.