Our organisation provides a support service to single homeless adults who are vulnerable and have support needs, including accommodation.
The role of the administrator will be to provide comprehensive administrative support to all teams including the Property acquisition and Maintenence Team, Support Team, and/or Finance Accounts.
This role is to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and therefore working with all teams efficiently is an essential part of the daily working practice.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be organised and be able to prioritise your work to meet specific deadlines
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of systems such as Microsoft Office including 365, One Drive, Outlook, Word and Excel and be willing to learn any new systems that the company decide will make their output more efficient.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
- To be able to create systems that will add to the efficiency of the Administration Team.
- Proficient in letter writing, sending and receiving emails and understanding the protocol and regulations set by the New GDPR (Data Protection)
- Be able to set up and maintain team calendars and be able to make appointments using the calendar invitation facility on Microsoft Outlook
- Be able to work alone using your own initiative and also in a team to attain joint goals
- Be willing to undertake administrative tasks that are required by any of the teams and or the Directors.
- Proficient in producing factual and detailed reports.
- Write letters using current templates and create new templates as and when required.
- Produce Agendas and take minutes in team meetings and distribute to the relevant staff.
- Create new client files (paper and electronic) and other files as requested by your Manager.
- Place orders for furniture or other items requested and confirm delivery of such items. Be able to make purchase orders and maintain current monitoring systems.
- Support all teams with administrations tasks as and when requested, and provide them with any required information.
- Ensuring new property acquisitions are completed and furnished smoothly and efficiently
- Ensure that important information is passed on to the relevant member of staff
- Provide your manager and or the Directors with records or reports as required
- Provide your manager with budget figures and or any other reports as they are requested
- Be prepared to work with current systems and create new systems for monitoring or filing documents and or information or statistics.
- On occasion, you may be required to work over your normal working hours to complete a task on a deadline.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,564.00 to £25,000.00 /year