London E1 (Aldgate)
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum | 35 hours per a week
6 month fixed term contract
What we do at Asthma UK really matters. The better, deeper and longer relationship we have with people with asthma and their long-term condition, the more lives we save. It’s that simple. Through this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a real difference on a massive scale for the one in five households affected by asthma.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is pro-active, personable, professional and organized
- Likes a role where every day is different
- Enjoys working across teams to achieve outcomes
If that sounds like you and you want to bring your insight, knowledge and passion into an environment where it will make a real difference, namely stopping asthma attacks and curing asthma, this is the role for you.
What the role involves:
- Supporting the COO with diary management, and taking a lead role in co-ordinating reports and data within the directorate, ensuring we meet our deadlines.
- Playing a lead role in managing first line support queries on our office environment and day-to-day health and safety compliance.
- Support with ad hoc admin support to the People and OD team.
You will need to …
- Have experience working in a busy admin role.
- Be able to organize your time effectively and work well with conflicting pressures in order to meet deadlines.
- Have excellent Microsoft office skills.
This is a great place to work
At approximately 80 people, we’re a tight team working together successfully to stop asthma attacks and cure asthma. With substantial benefits, including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays). Our recent staff survey shows that alongside having a high-performance culture, Asthma UK is probably the friendliest place most people have worked, with great opportunities for development.
For more information and to apply, please visit the Asthma UK website or click on the Apply button now!
Closing date for applications: 8am, Monday 23 September 2019
First interviews: Monday 30th September 2019
Second interviews: Monday 7th October 2019
Please ensure you are available for interview on these dates.