Are you driven and passionate about working in, and with, values-based organisations? Are you keen to test your HR skills and experience working with a variety of clients on a diverse range of projects?
We’re looking for a consultant who will help us to create change, build capacity and drive quality people management, performance and leadership with our clients.
As a People and Development Consultant, you’ll deliver products and services that add genuine value. The work can range from creating a new people strategy and managing HR projects to reviewing a client’s HR function. It could also involve rewriting policies and procedures, investigating complaints and/or facilitating training
We’re a small, award-winning business, but we’re growing and have ambitious plans for the future. We’ve already made big strides in 3-years and we’re looking for committed people to help us on our journey. We mainly work with voluntary sector clients and we care about the sectors and organisations that we work with.
If you’re interested, you’ll need to…
- Be focused on outcomes and the impact of great people management;
- Possess great stakeholder management skills, able to build relationships with senior colleagues within client organisations;
- Have the ability to operate at a strategic level and understand how HR activities can underpin organisational success;
- Be organised and able to manage a challenging and diverse workload;
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and positive.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Tuesday 14th April 2020 (5pm)
LONGLIST CALLS: Wednesday 22nd April 2020
INTERVIEWS: Friday 1st May 2020
Please reserve these dates in your diary when you apply.
Applications should include:
1. An up to date CV outlining all relevant employment, education, training and qualifications (this must be concise but doesn’t need to be limited to a certain number of pages).
2. A maximum 2-page personal statement that answers the following questions:
Why are you interested in the role?
What are the standout achievements and outcomes in your career to date?
How would you develop the role and add value to our business and our clients?
FULL DETAILS OF THE ROLE AND PERSON SPECIFICATION CAN BE FOUND IN THE RECRUITMENT PACK BELOW
We’re committed to being an inclusive and diverse business and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. Also we think the job could be ideal for someone looking for flexible working opportunities – including home working, or flexible part-time hours.