Are you an experienced project/programme manager with a real understanding of community and wellbeing work and a passion for connecting people with nature?
Communities & Wellbeing Programme Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Location: Avon Wildlife Trust, Bristol, BS8
This is a permanent, full time role.
Avon Wildlife Trust is seeking a Communities and Wellbeing Programme Manager to develop and deliver projects that inspire people to take action for nature’s recovery.
- Shape and develop the Trust’s community and wellbeing work, co-ordinating, designing and securing funding for innovative projects that maintain our position as a pioneer in this area.
- Lead the Communities and Wellbeing Programme Team and manage a high-quality programme of projects, providing high quality line-management support for project managers.
- Directly manage major projects such as the National Lottery funded My Wild City project
- Shape the Trust’s work with our volunteers and local groups, enabling more people to work with us to support nature’s recovery.
- Lead stakeholder engagement and advocacy for the Trust’s health and wellbeing and communities work, championing the value of nature for people and places.
Avon Wildlife Trust is committed to enabling wildlife to survive and thrive across the region. More than 17,000 members, 3,500 volunteers and a dedicated staff team work together to make our local area wilder and make nature part of life, for everyone. We manage 30 local nature reserves and work with landowners to maintain and restore habitats for wildlife. Avon Wildlife Trust is an independent charity. We’d love you to join us.
Closing date: 2nd January 2020 (midday)
Successful candidates will be invited for a first interview on 6 January 2020.
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the Apply button to be directed to our website to download the job description and application form.
Avon Wildlife Trust is a charity dedicated to working with local people for local wildlife, covering the West of England region.
Avon Wildlife Trust has a positive approach to equality and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Charity No: 280422
No agencies please.