We are seeking a flexible and dynamic individual to deliver high quality finance and HR management as we enter the next phase of our development.
The right candidate will have experience of:
- Maintaining accounts, managing monthly payroll, invoice processing, payments, bank deposits and reconciliation;
- Monitoring income and expenditure;
- Preparing and presenting accurate and timely financial information and reports to budget holders and Board members;
- Preparing accounts for external examination or audit;
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to;
- Developing and implementing clear administrative processes and procedures.
This is a part-time post with working days and times negotiable. Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends is required. The post will be office based.
We are a local independent charity with a big vision - we want to live in a community where unpaid carers get fully recognised, valued and supported.
We use the term ‘unpaid carer’ to describe anyone who cares, without payment, for a friend or family member who due to illness, disability, ageing, a mental health problem or an addiction cannot cope without their support. There are an estimated 25,000 unpaid carers aged five and above living in Bath and North East Somerset.
We provide trusted information, advice and support to unpaid carers of all ages, enabling them to maintain or improve their health and wellbeing, stay in control of their caring role and get connected with others in a similar situation to them. In addition, we work with the wider community to improve recognition and support for unpaid carers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory a Disclosure and Barring Service check and at least two independent references.
We are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and that promote equality of opportunity.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.