We are looking for someone enthusiastic and friendly to join as our new Administrator to assist our operations here at Barnabas Fund, and support persecuted Christians who suffer because of their faith.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our organisation to use your skills and abilities to serve the global persecuted Church. In this varied and rewarding role, you will be assisting our operations team to handle and coordinate the smooth running of the charity.
Why Barnabas Fund?
As a world-renowned international aid agency, Barnabas Fund serves the global persecuted Church by channelling practical aid to suffering Christians in over 80 countries who face oppression, discrimination and persecution. This is an opportunity to be part of an organisation that transforms the lives of our persecuted Christian family throughout the world.
What will you be doing:
In this varied role, you will assist senior management in different tasks and duties to help maintain the smooth running of our charity, whether that be coordinating flights or handling health and safety. Your main responsibilities will consist of general administrative duties, including arranging conferences and events. You will also help arrange meetings, prepare documentation, take minutes, and action them. The role will give you an opportunity to gain an understanding of how the charity runs, therefore you will help maintain and develop office/business procedures.
What will you need:
- Helpful, flexible and easily approachable.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the persecuted church .
- A good eye for detail, high standards of accuracy, along with excellent communication skills.
- High organisational skills and proven administration experience.
- Relevant Admin IT skills, including knowledge of standard word processing programmes are essential including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Databases etc.
- A demonstrable ability to organise a complex workload, meet regular short and longer-term deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Either recently or previously completed study/qualifications in general administration, business studies, or in other similar degree level qualifications.
- A good knowledge of Christian theology, current affairs, geopolitical issues and world religions would be an advantage.
Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
You will be working within our Admin team from our international office in Pewsey, Wiltshire. This is an office-based role.
Any successful candidate will need to be committed to Barnabas Fund’s ethos, statement of faith and aims and already have the right to work in the UK.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.