Barnardo's are hiring over the summer months and interviews are ongoing!
As a door to door lottery Fundraiser you will be part of a team of likeminded fundraisers who share a passion for the work of this incredible children’s charity. You will work door to door in residential areas in and around London engaging in important and fascinating conversations, and inspiring new donors to sign up to the Barnardo’s lottery.
• Competitive starting rate of £10.50 - £11.50 per hour depending on experience.
• 32.5 hours p/week
• Hours 1pm – 8:30pm Monday – Friday
• Weekly Pay- paid every Thursday, holiday pay and help with travel expenses.
• Work in London, in residential areas and in busy venues on a team of bright, like-minded people.
• Career development opportunities
• Full training and ongoing coaching
• Work in-house with Barnardo’s
• Be part of a brand new campaign
The ideal candidate:
• Previous fundraising experience- whether it be street, door to door, venue
or even telephone fundraising
• Self-motivated and results driven
• Career driven and ambitious
• Passionate about Barnardo’s
Barnardo’s is here to support and protect the UK’s most vulnerable children and bring out the best in them no matter what they have been through.
We believe a child’s future should never be defined by their past. Over the last 150 years we have witnessed children’s incredible ability to transform their lives no matter what they have been through. And we know that when people believe in children they start to believe in themselves.
We are looking for brilliant, bright, bubbly individuals who want to raise money through door to door fundraising on a team of like minded people.
Please apply now and Jenny from Flow Caritas will call you to dicuss your application.
At Flow Caritas your careers are important to us! There will be ample opportunity for you to grow and move into management position. Not all advancement is in fundraising - 28% of our leavers are still in the charity sector and 63% are now working in a multitude of sectors including; advertising, account management, public affairs, law, digital PR, environmental engineering and music.