We are dynamic, expanding, and looking for focused individuals to join our enthusiastic and diverse team. We support adults with moderate learning disabilities and/or autism to live independently in housing situations of their choice. The job offers a challenge and satisfaction and will suit someone who meets the following:
- have experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and autism in a community setting
- have a good working knowledge of safeguarding issues facing people with learning disabilities and autism
- be a good team member
- understand the issues faced by people with learning disabilities and autism living independently and have the skills to meet their practical, social and emotional needs
- have a ‘Person Centred Planning’ ethos
- have excellent communication skills
Barnet Mencap is committed to equal opportunities and the safeguarding of children and adults at risk.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.